Eurotech recommends the latest patch release for most environments.
Everyware Cloud 5.9.1 components:
- Admin Console 5.9.1
- RESTful API 5.9.1
- Events Broker 5.9.1
- Messaging 5.9.1
- Job Engine 5.9.1
- VPN 5.9.1
Everyware Cloud 5.9.1 is based on Eclipse Kapua 1.5.3 and includes all changes from earlier Everyware Cloud versions.
Everyware Cloud 5.9.1 introduces the following improvements:
- CORS filter can be configured for child accounts in Console
- Improved visualization of device management tabs in Console
- Added retrieval of VPN configuration by scopeID in RESTful API
- Added force option for job deletion via RESFful API
- More meaningful error messages for device provisioning
- Fix scopeId encoding in Account's parentAccountPath field is not in short uuid format
- Fix datastore cleanup does not remove expired Elasticsearch indices
- Fix db schema conflict in Foreign Keys definitions
Everyware Cloud 5.9.0 components:
- Admin Console 5.9.0
- RESTful API 5.9.0
- Events Broker 5.9.0
- Messaging 5.9.0
- New! Job Engine 5.9.0
- VPN 5.9.0
Everyware Cloud 5.9.0 is based on Eclipse Kapua 1.5.2 and includes all changes from earlier Everyware Cloud versions.
Everyware Cloud 5.9.0 introduces the following new features:
- Device Activities. This new device management feature allows to remotely manage device configuration updates. Current implementation supports Ansible scripts.
- System Component Inventory. This new device management feature allows to remotely collect the list of components installed in the device and their associated properties ().
- Tamper Detection. This new device management feature allows to remotely collect from the device the status of intrusion attempts.
- Keystore Management. This new device management feature allows to remotely interact with Keystores managed by the device ().
- Birth Certificate Extensions. Added support for custom properties in the BIRTH payload of the device ().
- Job Engine component. The Job Engine Service has been moved to separate component running in its own container ().
- Elasticsearch has been upgraded to 7.8.1. After upgrading from a previous version of Everyware Cloud, it's necessary to run the Elasticsearch Migration Tool in order to migrate the data to the new index format ().
 - From Eclipse Kapua
Everyware Cloud 5.9.0 introduces the following improvements:
- Device events REST API can return the total count as pat of a query
- Sort capability has been added in several REST API
- Added hex encoding visualization of certificate serial number in certificate service
- Show certificate list associated with a device
- Accounts REST API can return the list of all sub accounts
- Use Id Token instead of Access Token in integration with Active Directory FS
- Helm Charts contain more configuration parameters
- Fix update container parameter name for datastore/logstore disable flags
- Fix persistent volumes permissions on Kubernetes deployments
- Fix certificate tab does not show the correct certificate
- Fix Seeding scripts not compatible with MySQL
- Fix Editing an existing route show all parameters with default values
- Fix Missing OpenID Connect variables in Helm Charts
- Fix Timestamp not showing in Available Devices of LogStore View within Admin Console
Updated 2 months ago